ADORE

ADORE HAPPY HOMES SECTOR 86 FARIDABAD

Adore Happy Homes Sector 86 Faridabad one of the most popular residential projects established by Adore Real Estate. This location is known as the heart of Greater Faridabad. This Project has disseminated, on 11.82 acres area of land and also has 85%  of open spaces while the rest 15% area is left for the constructions. Adore Sector 86 Faridabad offers 2BHK (573.84 sq. ft. to 591 sq.ft) and 3BHK (811 sq. ft. to 845 sq.ft). This project will be offered to buyers at the end of the year 2020. It has facilities like 24×7 Security, 100% power back-up, a swimming pool, Clubhouse, a Beautiful environment, and 24 Hours water. Adore a Happy Home is an adorable place for living a peaceful life.

BOOKING OPEN

 Area Range :- 11.18 acres Property

Status :-Under Construction

    Location :-Faridabad